- 1 can cooked black beans, rinsed, washed, and drained
- 1 can garbanzo/chickpeas, rinsed washed, and drained
- 1/2 C. oatmeal (gluten free)
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1/2 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp. chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
1. Mash beans (or place in food processor)
2. Add egg, olive oil, garlic, seasonings, and gluten free oats to a separate food processor or blender and mix together
3. Add seasoned mixture to beans and stir until all elements are blended
4. Form FOUR veggie patties in hand and place on grill or non-stick griddle, flip until both sides are firm
Top with spicy brown mustard, salsa, a fried egg, or greek yogurt to add some extra moisture and flavoring.
Get access to my newsletter!
Subscribe to my e-mail list to get weekly updates, videos, healthy recipes, nutrition tips, and more!