Ingredients for Vegetable Rolls
- Rice paper
- Shredded carrots
- Cucumber, peeled and cut into thin 1/4 inch slices
- Avocado slices
- Firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
Ingredients for Peanut Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar syrup
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- dash of salt
- Fill a bowl with warm water. Dip rice paper one at a time for about 30 seconds or until soft, fill with vegetables, roll and set aside.
- To make the sauce, all ingredients into a bowl, mix and its ready for dipping!
A simple, healthy, and delicious dish.
Have one for an appetizer or make it a meal; have two over one cup of brown rice!
Get access to my newsletter!
Subscribe to my e-mail list to get weekly updates, videos, healthy recipes, nutrition tips, and more!