Makes about 20 servings
- 2 cups chopped spinach, fresh/frozen
- 2 cups chopped kale, fresh/frozen
- 2 (13.75 oz.) cans of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 20 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. black pepper
Mix all ingredients together in a slow cooker. Put on high for 4 hours or until everything appears melted. Serve warm and pair with low sodium baked tortilla chips/crackers or refrigerate and serve cold with some fresh vegetables!
Get access to my newsletter!
Subscribe to my e-mail list to get weekly updates, videos, healthy recipes, nutrition tips, and more!