Makes 4 servings
- 1 can (15oz) chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- salt, pepper, and paprika
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Pat chickpeas dry with a paper towel.
- Line baking sheet with tin foil then add chickpeas.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika seasoning. Toss chickpeas and spread evenly.
- Place in oven on 425ºF for 25 minutes, toss then cook for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let cool, then snack!
Chickpeas are naturally high in fiber, protein, and heart healthy fats making it a nutritious and satisfying snack!
Get access to my newsletter!
Subscribe to my e-mail list to get weekly updates, videos, healthy recipes, nutrition tips, and more!