“Eating healthy is too expensive.” – this is the push back I hear on a regular basis and today I am going to set the story straight! When I hear this I think three things:
- This person is uninformed about what quantifies as a healthy food item.
- This person does not understand the value of using food as fuel and nourishment.
- This person is not ready to change.
#3 is a strong possibility, however this article was written to target those with thoughts #’s 1 & 2. In this article you are going to learn:
- The truth about the terms “organic” and “natural”
- Why eating healthier is not as expensive as you think
- How to actually save money by improving your diet
For questions, comments, or suggestions for future topics, e-mail me at TipsWithToni@gmail.com!
Get access to my newsletter!
Subscribe to my e-mail list to get weekly updates, videos, healthy recipes, nutrition tips, and more!