It’s time to start putting yourself first —
Not Another Diet
1:1 Wellness Coaching
HOW COACHING CAN HELP:
- Find food freedom by learning how to listen to your body, let go of temporary and harmful diets, and think differently about nutrition
- Get support with self-care and learn better boundary setting
- Gain confidence to start trusting your gut, stand up for yourself and learn to love what you see in the mirror
- Get to know who you are, what you need, and work with a pro to design a flexible nutrition and wellness lifestyle perfect for you
Not Yours Typical
What you get:
- Personalized 1:1 coaching designed to achieve your wellness goals
- Freedom to speak openly with a professional about wellness struggles
- A holistic perspective on wellness (it’s more than just food)
- Practice implementing self-care and boundaries with accountability
- Confidence to navigate difficult social and cultural situations surrounding body image
With us… it’s all about you
I might be a Registered Dietitian, but you’re the expert when it comes to what will work for you. Every coaching session, you’ll talk about your feelings, goals, and stressors, celebrate wins, and brainstorm ways to overcome challenges — all with an expert coach who cares about you.
Maryrose is a graduate of Rutgers University and completed her dietetic internship at the University of Medicine & Dentistry (now part of Rutgers University). She received her training at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Jersey Shore Medical Center. Also, Maryrose has completed Level 1 & 2 of the Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management and Certificate in Training in Health and Wellness Coaching and Integrative and Functional Nutrition from the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics. She is an active member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the New Jersey Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Maryrose’s passion for nutrition is rooted in helping her clients reach their health goals. When it is time to relax, Maryrose loves spending time with family and friends, traveling, fiddling with her watercolor paints, and interior decorating.
Kasey completed her undergraduate degree at Texas A&M University and went on to complete her dietetic internship at Abilene Christian University. She is currently working towards a Master’s degree in biochemical and functional nutrition from The University of Texas at Austin. As the daughter of a chef, food has always been a huge part of Kasey’s life and she fell in love with nutrition after her own journey improving her health. Kasey is passionate about making healthy eating enjoyable and sustainable. With so much conflicting nutrition information in the world, Kasey strives to take a nuanced approach to nutrition that enables each client to find an individualized eating pattern that works for them.
In her free time, Kasey loves to spend time outside, coming up with new and delicious recipes, and enjoying time with loved ones.
Find Food Freedom. Find Health. Find Yourself.
I’m so excited to get to know you, support you on your journey, help you feel amazing, and celebrate your health!